Most of the first batch of seedlings have now been repotted. It’s all very exciting! Today I finally got round to mounting the light fixture for the bottom level of the Babystation. Here, most of the stuff will have to stay until the greenhouse (the glassed balcony) has a night temperature of 10°C. Some for longer.
A few days ago I found brand new, high quality fixtures in a charity shop. Very cheap, they were. They will hang in the bedroom and a living room window. They are the long white things beside the baby station.
For all these new, fluorescent fixtures I need to do some wiring and find creative ways to hang them. So it feels as if I’m making all this – not just buying ready made, expensive stuff. Brilliant fun!